|Summary:||ASTERISK-21555: Bridge API Enhancements - implement channel variables in the bridging core|
|Reporter:||Matt Jordan (mjordan)||Labels:||Asterisk12|
|Date Opened:||2013-04-17 21:53:32||Date Closed:||2013-06-06 17:57:03|
|Description:||The following channel variables need to be set in the bridging core:
* BRIDGEPEER - set in two party and native bridge mixing technologies when channels join.
** Optionally, this can also be set in softmix, but the BRIDGEPEER variable will have to a comma separated list of channel names.
* BRIDGEPVTCALLID - same as BRIDGEPEER
* BLINDTRANSFER - set when channels are put into a parking bridge. Preferably, set any time a blind transfer occurs.
* GOTO_ON_BLINDXFR - this can be set to the location a channel should go to after it blind transfers a channel. This needs to be checked by the various blind transfer functions.
* TRANSFER_CONTEXT - this needs to be used by the blind/attended transfer functions if set
* DYNAMIC_FEATURENAME - set by dynamic features