|Summary:||ASTERISK-21180: Implement channel state events for Stasis HTTP|
|Reporter:||Matt Jordan (mjordan)||Labels:||Asterisk12|
|Date Opened:||2013-02-27 15:34:03.000-0600||Date Closed:||2013-05-10 08:19:38|
|Description:||Now that Stasis-Core is moving along and channel state is getting put out onto the Stasis-Core message bus, we can start exposing channel state changes through Stasis-HTTP.
Channels in a Stasis application - or created as a result of an action in a Stasis application (such as an outbound dial) should have their states sent to the appropriate client over websockets.
* Create JSON events representing channel state changes, channel creation, and channel hangup.
* -Create an XML schema in source for documenting the events. This might be similar to the existing managerEvent schema (but will probably be better served by something less AMI peculiar)-
* Pass events through Stasis-Core out app_stasis' websocket. Note that the channel events might want to live in something other than res_stasis_http
Revised task list:
* Get parity with AMI for channels that are already in a Stasis Application
* Define the subscription model for channels/endpoints
* Scope out the work for propagating channel/endpoint messages for subscriptions
|Comments:||By: Kinsey Moore (kmoore) 2013-03-27 18:11:56.211-0500|
Work has been occurring in the branch here:
This is in the middle of rework.