|Summary:||ASTERISK-19557: [Regression] Segfault in res_jabber.c|
|Date Opened:||2012-03-18 21:11:13||Date Closed:||2012-10-03 21:13:27|
|Environment:||Ubuntu 10.04 server, Linux 188.8.131.52||Attachments:||( 0) ast-bt.txt|
( 1) bt_full.txt
( 2) bt.txt
( 3) threads.txt
|Description:||Moving from Asterisk 10.0.0 to 10.2.1 introduced frequent segmentation faults. I have traced it to res_jabber.c and the function aji_dinfo_handler, where ASTOBJ_UNREF(buddy, ast_aji_buddy_destroy) in line 2244 is called with buddy=NULL.|
I have not yet been able to reliably reproduce the problem, but it might be related to ASTERISK-19532.
I have attached the full backtrace as requested in the wiki
|Comments:||By: Dmitry Melekhov (slesru) 2012-05-10 23:07:08.453-0500|
I have the same problem on Centos 6.2 i386 and asterisk 10.3.0.
I'll attach file with backtraces...
By: Dmitry Melekhov (slesru) 2012-05-10 23:07:53.642-0500
crash backtrace asterisk 10.3.0
By: Dmitry Melekhov (slesru) 2012-05-10 23:17:34.261-0500
btw, I looked to related issue, and we use ejabberd too.
I'll try patch from there and report results :-)
By: Matt Jordan (mjordan) 2012-10-04 08:36:40.278-0500
I went ahead and committed Byron's patch from ASTERISK-19532, with some small modifications to resolve this issue as well. If this doesn't resolve this issue, please let me know and I'll reopen it. Thanks!