|Summary:||ASTERISK-19555: SIP name in RDNIS, not CallerID number|
|Reporter:||Pavel Odvárka (odvel)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2012-03-16 12:14:58||Date Closed:||2012-03-21 12:04:54|
|Versions:||22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199||Frequency of|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) issue-19555-v1.6-log|
( 1) issue-19555-v1.8-log
|Description:||After transfer on a SIP device RDNIS is set to SIP ID name of that device, not to the original dialed number.|
Tested on 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.
It was O.K. on 220.127.116.11.2.
|Comments:||By: Matt Jordan (mjordan) 2012-03-16 13:03:31.620-0500|
We require a complete debug log to help triage the issue. This document will provide instructions on how to collect debugging logs from an Asterisk machine for the purpose of helping bug marshals troubleshoot an issue: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information
Please also attach a SIP trace, either with 'sip debug on' or a wireshark pcap, demonstrating the transfer. Please also indicate the addresses of the UAs involved in the scneario.
By: Pavel Odvárka (odvel) 2012-03-21 10:32:15.320-0500
I attached files issue-19555-v1.6-log and issue-19555-v1.8-log that show the change in the variable CALLERID(rdnis) setting after call diversion in version 1.8 compared to version 1.6.
I did not found any info in the CHANGES or Upgrade.txt about it, so I assumed it is a bug.
Additionally, I discovered that the behavior in version 1.8 is correct according to RFC.
In my case the changes will take effect in communication via another Asterisk PBX output to the PSTN over E1/PRI where the information about originally called number is missing now. I can solve it on the first Asterisk PBX though.
Please mark this issue as "no bug".