|Summary:||ASTERISK-17932: Unable to send or receive calls thru DAHDI|
|Reporter:||Gerald P. (wonderg)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2011-05-26 17:04:12||Date Closed:||2011-06-22 10:22:59|
|Description:||The system works fine but after a few hours or a few days, it's impossible to send or receive calls thru DAHDI with a Digium BRI card (two different platform using HA8 and HB8) using :|
- Asterisk 1.8.x
- LibPRI 1.4.11.x or 1.4.12-betax
- DAHDI 188.8.131.52 or dahdi 184.108.40.206
On same platforms, no problem :
- if not using BRI
- using BRI with the following configuration : Asterisk-220.127.116.11, LibPRI 18.104.22.168 and DAHDI 22.214.171.124
|Comments:||By: Richard Mudgett (rmudgett) 2011-05-26 17:47:28|
Some debugging information would be very helpful to figure out what is happening.
Have you tried 1.8 SVN? There has been a large fix in this area dealing with B channel shifting during call negotiation.
By: Gerald P. (wonderg) 2011-05-27 05:08:01
Which debugging information would you like and how to get it ?
I've already tried 1.8 SVN. The problem still occurs.
Note: there is a lot of IRQ misses on platforms concerned using 1.8.x versions.
By: Richard Mudgett (rmudgett) 2011-05-27 15:02:19
1) A CLI capture of output during a call attempt. (verbose level 4 or greater)
2) The chan_dahdi.conf file.
3) Possible libpri debug output capture. (pri set debug on span x)
Also try the libpri SVN 1.4 branch. There is an I-frame retransmission fix made since 1.4.12-beta3 that may apply here.
By: Paul Belanger (pabelanger) 2011-06-22 10:22:59.999-0500
Suspending, lack of feedback from reporter.