|Summary:||ASTERISK-15665: Calltoken's and IAX2 realtime configuration|
|Reporter:||Damien Roy (thazza)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2010-02-20 18:59:18.000-0600||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:05:30|
|Description:||I have attempted to setup Realtime via MYSQL, for my iax.conf file.. Everything seems to be working, other than i can't register the peer as i receive the following message.|
[Feb 21 11:45:15] ERROR: chan_iax2.c:4600 handle_call_token: Call rejected, CallToken Support required. If unexpected, resolve by placing address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in the calltokenoptional list or setting user 250 requirecalltoken=no
I have attempted to add another field to the database called requirecalltoken, with the value of no, this doesn't seem to fix the problem.
|Comments:||By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2010-02-22 11:13:17.000-0600|
Please provide the following information:
* information required to reproduce this issue, including related configuration files (such as iax.conf, extensions.conf, extconfig.conf, etc...)
* console output with debug level logging when this issue is happening
* debugging information from the MySQL database which contains the requests Asterisk is sending to the database
* the table description you're using for realtime
* a sample of about 5 rows of information in the table within MySQL
By: Paul Belanger (pabelanger) 2010-04-28 15:28:50
Suspended due to lack of activity. Please request a bug marshal in #asterisk-bugs on the IRC network irc.freenode.net to reopen the issue should you have the additional information requested.
Further information can be found at http://www.asterisk.org/developers/bug-guidelines