|Summary:||ASTERISK-14734: [patch] Refcount error in app_queue|
|Reporter:||Bradley Watkins (marquis)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2009-12-04 06:18:05.000-0600||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:07:27|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) app_queue_refcount_fix.patch|
|Description:||This is a fix for a minor refcount error in app_queue. The issue is only triggered when using realtime and there is a failure in updating the paused status of a queue member.|
|Comments:||By: Bradley Watkins (marquis) 2009-12-04 06:20:36.000-0600|
I should note that the same issue used to exist in all 1.6.1 and higher branches and trunk, but was fixed with the commit that closed issue 15982. That patch was more invasive, however. The provided patch is a one-liner.
By: jmls (jmls) 2010-02-01 07:09:42.000-0600
if there was a commit that fixed the problem, can we close this one?
By: Bradley Watkins (marquis) 2010-02-02 17:08:07.000-0600
The commit did not include 1.6.0, which is what this patch is for. As stated, it is less invasive than the what was previously committed. I'm fine if someone would rather that the earlier commit be pushed to the 1.6.0 branch, I just didn't want to propose it since it is not the simplest way to resolve the refcount error.
By: Paul Belanger (pabelanger) 2010-06-01 11:18:34
This does not appear to be an issue with 1.6.2 and greater, closing per guidelines (see below).
Per the Asterisk maintenance timeline page at http://www.asterisk.org/asterisk-versions maintenance (bug) support for the 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 branches has ended. For continued maintenance support please move to the 1.6.2 branch.
More information on this change can be found in the release announcement: http://www.asterisk.org/node/49924