|Summary:||ASTERISK-13035: Show queue and EventQueueStatus showing wrong values|
|Reporter:||Marcos Jose Setim (msetim)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2008-11-07 10:39:24.000-0600||Date Closed:||2009-01-27 13:55:08.000-0600|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) normal_status_manager.txt|
( 1) wrong_status_manager.txt
( 2) wrong-output_show_queues.txt
|Description:||Command "show queue" and eventqueuestatus is not right. First the configuration eventqueuestatus was changed to yes in queue.conf. Then start listening manager ("telnet localhost 5038") to get events of an agent answer. After it we do a lot of calls thus:|
1. Call to queue
2. Agent answered
3. Call was hangup (by pressing *)
4. Execute "show queues"
We get the output of manager of "Wrong Member Queues Status(show queues)" and (Correct Member Queues Status). Randomly after hangup a call by pressing * the status is not correctly:
Status 2: It's not right. We are expecting Status 1.
Looking for code that print this event (QueueMemberStatus) in app_queue.c the "Status: X" came from devicestate.
We make test against in (SVN-branch-1.4-r154685).
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
I'm trying to set ". I did not set the category correctly." however I'm receiving an alert saying "Error: You must select a category to continue" :( I'm setting "app_queue" but I don't know the category correctly.
|Comments:||By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2008-12-02 16:23:18.000-0600|
I'm just wondering if the State: is showing the current state that is being shown on the Asterisk CLI. I'm not exactly familiar with what the State numbers represent, but are they not matching up with what is being shown on the CLI?
Is this a regression from some previous version of Asterisk? If so, what version of Asterisk does this work correctly in, and in which version does it start to work incorrectly?
By: Marcos Jose Setim (msetim) 2008-12-03 06:15:30.000-0600
Read ticket http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12269 and you will understand from where this issue came.
I discovered it when was testing issue 12269, to confirm it I made tests against SVN branch revision 154685 and it's was confirmed by me. Trying to figure out the issue timeline I reproduce the same tests again 22.214.171.124 and it doesn't happen.
Yes, asterisk cli (show queues) was showing wrongly values sometimes (read ticket cited above)
By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2009-01-26 09:04:43.000-0600
Actually I'm going to re-assign this to putnopvut because I'm pretty sure this is related to the Queue() state change stuff we've seen popping up lately. I'd like to see if putnopvut feels if this issue may already be solved in a commit he has done recently to 1.4, and if not, what he would like me to test.
By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2009-01-26 09:05:08.000-0600
msetim: I would encourage you to try out the latest 1.4 branch to see if it resolves your issue. Thanks!
By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2009-01-26 09:29:54.000-0600
I think this issue is a duplicate of (or at least related to) issue 14173
By: Mark Michelson (mmichelson) 2009-01-26 10:19:11.000-0600
I agree with blitzrage that this is probably a duplicate of ASTERISK-13302. Please try the patch on that issue and report if it fixes the problem for you. The reporter of that issue has been using the patch without issues for nearly 2 weeks now.
By: Leif Madsen (lmadsen) 2009-01-27 13:55:07.000-0600
I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate of issue 14173 so I'm going to close this issue as a duplicate of that one. Please follow up on this issue inside of 14173. Thanks!