|Summary:||ASTERISK-12267: Mod event socket|
|Reporter:||Diego Viola (diegoviola)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2008-06-26 19:01:11||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:03:05|
|Description:||I been looking at the FeeSWITCH project recently, and they have some cool features I'd like to see in Asterisk as well.|
This is one of the features I like: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket
Another one could be this: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl
I'm quite impressed with the mod_event_socket, I don't switch to FS because I don't like XML that much, and I'd like to see this in Asterisk instead, could this be done in Asterisk?
Ps: I hope I don't get modded done for this.
|Comments:||By: Diego Viola (diegoviola) 2008-06-26 19:01:52|
s/modded done/modded down/
By: Diego Viola (diegoviola) 2008-06-26 19:20:23
* Software based Conferencing without any hardware requirements.
* Wideband conferences.
* Multiple on-demand or scheduled conferences with entry/exit announcements
* Play files into the conference or a single member.
* TTS integration
* Outbound Calling
* Configurable Key Lay
* Volume, Gain and Energy level per call.
* Bridge to Conference trasition
* Multi Party outbound dialing.
Those would be cool too... having more innovation in asterisk would be nice.
By: Tilghman Lesher (tilghman) 2008-06-26 23:08:14
This is not the forum for feature requests. There is a bounty page on voip-info.org, should you wish to post these requests there.