|Summary:||ASTERISK-11345: Asterisk hangs due to lost network connections|
|Reporter:||Tobias Unsleber (tobiasunsleber)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2008-01-31 10:27:48.000-0600||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:02:54|
|Description:||The report relates to Bug 861 reported for asterisk 1.4.17|
As I see the patch mentioned in Bug ASTERISK-855 is already included in asterisk version 126.96.36.199. The issue however exists.
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
To reproduce the bug I did the following:
1. Make lots of dummy calls(with callfiles)
2. Initiate Manager connection from a networked machine
3. shutdown network connection at this machine
4. asterisk hangs
5. bring up the network on the machine again
6. asterisk is working again after waiting some seconds
|Comments:||By: Joshua C. Colp (jcolp) 2008-01-31 10:32:05.000-0600|
We are no longer supporting 1.2 on the issue tracker. If this issue is applicable to 1.4 please reopen.