Summary:ASTERISK-10830: [patch] Add a check to the 'core show translation' function and fixed a text usage error.
Reporter:Eliel Sardanons (eliel)Labels:
Date Opened:2007-11-19 20:04:47.000-0600Date Closed:2007-11-20 08:58:25.000-0600
Status:Closed/CompleteComponents:. I did not set the category correctly.
Versions:Frequency of
Environment:Attachments:( 0) translate.c.patch
Description:<recalc seconds> is optional only if parameter 'recalc' is setted.
so, replace [recalc] [<recalc seconds>] with [recalc [<recalc seconds>]]
Also if we put 'core show translation whatever' and whatever!= recalc return CLI_SHOWUSAGE;
Comments:By: Eliel Sardanons (eliel) 2007-11-19 20:05:57.000-0600

Sorry, but I didn't knew in which category to set this "issue" report.

By: Digium Subversion (svnbot) 2007-11-20 08:58:25.000-0600

Repository: asterisk
Revision: 89449

U   trunk/main/translate.c

r89449 | file | 2007-11-20 08:58:23 -0600 (Tue, 20 Nov 2007) | 6 lines

Minor documentation tweak and if an incorrect parameter is given to core show translation return the usage information.
(closes issue ASTERISK-10830)
Reported by: eliel
     translate.c.patch uploaded by eliel (license 64)