|Summary:||ASTERISK-10318: Random replacement of channel name with other text in queue log entries|
|Reporter:||Stuart Henderson (stuarth)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2007-09-17 09:36:53||Date Closed:||2007-11-08 10:23:45.000-0600|
|Description:||Re: Bug 10199 (now closed). Unfortunately we've just seen the same corruption of the channel name in queue_log as before, running with r82274 of app_queue.c.|
|Comments:||By: Mark Michelson (mmichelson) 2007-10-12 09:44:03|
There have been some issues cleared up with queue members, specifically regarding some memory issues in 220.127.116.11. I was wondering if this issue is still present there?
By: Stuart Henderson (stuarth) 2007-10-12 11:46:23
Yes, I noticed that, I'll try 1.4.13 when I have 5 minutes to revert the ASTERISK-10248 fix (which breaks some stat-keeping we do and haven't found a workaround for yet :) and do a build, I'll post an update in a few days.
By: Mark Michelson (mmichelson) 2007-10-31 10:36:22
Hey, just wondering how things were with regards to this issue.
By: Tilghman Lesher (tilghman) 2007-11-07 17:50:23.000-0600
Please try SVN 1.4 as of revision 89093 or later. I believe I have fixed this issue with commit 89093.
By: Stuart Henderson (stuarth) 2007-11-08 05:40:02.000-0600
Looking at the diff, I'm fairly confident you've nailed it. We're running with 89095 now and I'll keep an eye on it since empirical evidence will be useful :) We've been most likely to see the effects between Monday and Wednesday with our call traffic.
Thanks very much lvl for providing the debugging information from valgrind (this sort of problem can be really hard to track down just from reading code), and apologies to putnopvut for not getting back to you sooner.
By: Tilghman Lesher (tilghman) 2007-11-08 10:23:45.000-0600
I'm going to go ahead and call this fixed and close the issue. If it's still an issue after you've gone through testing, please feel free to reopen.