|Summary:||ASTERISK-09626: Asterisk segmentation fault|
|Reporter:||David J Craigon (superdjc)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2007-06-08 09:19:15||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:00:54|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) log|
|Description:||Attached is a gdb backtrace from SVN r68405 trunk as of today|
|Comments:||By: Mats Karlsson (matsk) 2007-06-19 03:36:46|
1. Can you add a bit more about your environment/setup.
- OS type and version, platform, versions of Zaptel if used and upload the file menuselect.makeopts that shows what functions/apps that you have compiled.
2. What is the conditions that causes the "crash"?
3. Set the logging to the highest verbosity and attach the loggs to this bug with the upload file function.
4. Why haven't you tried to reproduce it ?
By: Joshua C. Colp (jcolp) 2007-07-05 09:12:09
I'm suspending this since you haven't provided the needed information requested below. If this is still an issue using latest SVN please reopen this with the info.