|Summary:||ASTERISK-09263: [patch] Asterisk support of 802.1p priority marking|
|Reporter:||Igor Goncharovsky (igorg)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2007-04-15 22:50:12||Date Closed:||2007-07-11 19:58:45|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) 802_1p_cos-61661_1.patch|
( 1) 802_1p_cos-61661_2.patch
( 2) 802_1p_cos-61670-7.patch
( 3) 802_1p_cos-62242-9.patch
( 4) 802_1p_cos-66981-1.patch
|Description:||This patch brings to asterisk support of CoS marks in VLAN traffic. This actually set skb->priority in kernel, then it maps to priority of VLAN frame.|
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
1) I don't have assurance about compile this in FreeBSD, OpenBSD and others.
2) Need some work with documentation, I will post it later.
|Comments:||By: Igor Goncharovsky (igorg) 2007-04-15 23:08:00|
Disclaimer will be sent as soon as possible.
By: Igor Goncharovsky (igorg) 2007-04-16 04:49:46
I've sent a disclaimer.
By: Igor Goncharovsky (igorg) 2007-04-18 06:53:36
I have talk with oej over IRC, and this a new version of patch:
1) Function for setting QoS moved to netsock.c
2) Patch also for for MGCP, H.323 and IAX2
3) Begin to work on documentation
4) Now code for CoS will compile only for linux. If you have suggestions how it must work on *BSD, Mac and Solaris - please tell me.
5) Updated for trunk revision 61670
By: Igor Goncharovsky (igorg) 2007-04-28 01:00:28
1) Cleanup compile warnings
2) Updated for trunk revision 62242
By: Russell Bryant (russell) 2007-04-30 11:16:10
This patch has been merged into the trunk in revision 62457. Thanks!
By: Igor Goncharovsky (igorg) 2007-06-04 00:48:30
I'have found two copy-paste errors in my patch and decided to reopen issue, instead of opening new. Patch for latest SVN attached.
By: Russell Bryant (russell) 2007-06-04 10:14:40
Fixed in trunk in revision 67016. Thanks!