|Summary:||ASTERISK-04988: [patch] Improve handling of transfers initiated by Asterisk|
|Reporter:||Olle Johansson (oej)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2005-09-05 08:06:11||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:10:02|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) referout.txt|
* Implements improved handling of NOTIFY with message/sipfrag as replies of REFER
* Improves handling of outbound REFER
* Implements small code changes in handle_request_info
In general, this should improve handling of transfers generated with app_transfer while waiting for an improved solution with a "channel watcher" thread.
|Comments:||By: Kevin P. Fleming (kpfleming) 2005-09-07 22:52:19|
This patch no longer applies, and contains some apparently incorrect sections:
1) handle_request_info() is no longer static.
2) 'provedure' (that Swedish keyboard is a problem sometimes <G>)
3) The section at 9335,17 looks wrong; there are cases in the switch statement that flow into each other.
By: Michael Jerris (mikej) 2005-09-25 19:07:06
Suspended due to lack of response. Please re-open when updates are available.