|Summary:||ASTERISK-02743: libpri no longer detects remote answer|
|Reporter:||Tilghman Lesher (tilghman)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2004-11-04 18:23:44.000-0600||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:10:34|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) lastest.log|
( 1) libpri-err.log
( 2) national.log
( 3) outgoing.log
|Description:||CVS-HEAD now shows the following messages on outgoing calls:|
Nov 4 18:13:02 WARNING: chan_zap.c:7179 pri_fixup_principle: Call specified, but not found?
Nov 4 18:13:02 WARNING: chan_zap.c:7823 pri_dchannel: Ringing requested on channel 0/1 not in use on span 1
The result of these is if a call is time-limited (i.e. Dial(Zap/g0/2345678,30), even if the call is answered, Asterisk will timeout the call (because it isn't detecting the answer).
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
Signalling type is ni2.
Reverted libpri and chan_zap.c to CVS-10/28/2004 and everything works fine.
|Comments:||By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-11-04 21:06:09.000-0600|
I have seen this too but to quote Mark himself:
"That suggests that there is ringing being requested on a call that isn't active."
I believe otherwise.
By: Mark Spencer (markster) 2004-11-04 21:06:46.000-0600
Did you make clean ; make install on both libpri and asterisk?
By: Mark Spencer (markster) 2004-11-04 21:11:14.000-0600
Also, please trace it to an exact patch in either chan_zap or libpri.
By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-11-04 21:44:57.000-0600
I did... both... :P Same problem... I'll try to trace it back.
By: Tilghman Lesher (tilghman) 2004-11-04 22:27:47.000-0600
The problem appears using libpri/q931.c 1.94, but not with 1.93. I've tracked down that I can change ONLY libpri to make this problem appear or go away.
By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-11-05 09:55:08.000-0600
Ya know this bug is Major in my view...
By: Paul Cadach (pcadach) 2004-11-05 11:50:39.000-0600
As you can see there is works with latest libpri. Check chan_zap patch attached for solution. No other changes it made for libpri/chan_zap at my box. Also, Asterisk tree is slightly outdated, but libpri is CURRENT (updated 10 minutes ago).
By: Paul Cadach (pcadach) 2004-11-05 12:02:21.000-0600
Checked latest Asterisk tree together with latest libpri. All fine. See latest.log.
By: Paul Cadach (pcadach) 2004-11-05 12:10:07.000-0600
PS: Signalling is EuroISDN, not NI2, but pointed changes at libpri isn't related to signalling... Tested with switchtype=national - all ok.
By: Tilghman Lesher (tilghman) 2004-11-05 13:25:46.000-0600
Version skew. Not sure what it was before, but PCadach's guidance on IRC helped find the problem.