|Summary:||ASTERISK-01506: [request] Improved Directory usability|
|Date Opened:||2004-04-29 17:39:45||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:04:52|
|Description:||In order of preference:|
1) an explicit option to escape from the directory: * (perhaps?)
2) the ability to dial the operator after not finding who you're looking for: 0
3) the ability in config to set search parameter to either first name, last name or either name.
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
Possible other additions could include:
4) leaving a message in the general mailbox (after finding no matches?)
5) optionally, appending search results at the end to play results (after the matches based on three characters) based on two characters, then based on one character. This would hlep those that can't spel sew good.
|Comments:||By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-05-05 01:22:15|
This is also part of the idea of expanding voicemail and directory into VoiceMail 3 or something similar. I'll get the info together with rthrash on IRC about this topic. Then outline some thing and open a new bug with everything.