|Summary:||ASTERISK-01287: [patch] Outcalling from within meetme|
|Reporter:||Tilghman Lesher (tilghman)||Labels:|
|Date Opened:||2004-03-24 19:50:01.000-0600||Date Closed:||2011-06-07 14:04:49|
|Environment:||Attachments:||( 0) meetme.tgz|
|Description:||Patches to do outcalling from within meetme|
****** ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ******
Split out from ASTERISK-1020, so that the original part of 1026 can be closed.
|Comments:||By: twisted (twisted) 2004-04-18 11:21:39|
So now that it's split... what's up?
By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-04-20 20:25:19
lets get this updated if we can!
By: mochouinard (mochouinard) 2004-04-20 20:54:35
I've tryed it and here my comments :
- Need Alison voice
- Need to fix patch so apply correctly on HEAD
- Need to configure in Meetme.conf the Admin PIN
- When in usermode, have option to login as Admin (only when menu is activated)
- When admin calling someone to add (*02), it request the remote end for the PIN (if any on the conference)
- Also PIN entry have only 1 Try, no mistake allowed
- Also the timeout is verylow, and it doesn't give message to try again if no entry. (dialing using X100P it make the call answer from the start, so until the user answer, it might be too late)
- Beable to talk with the user you call before putting him into the conference
- Make context for dial configurable via meetme.conf
Except that, it ok
edited on: 04-20-04 23:07
By: twisted (twisted) 2004-04-28 18:36:20
Are we still working on this? This would be a large improvement to meetme. I'd really like to see this in the release... any updates?
By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-04-28 21:32:04
we need to get the patch updated.
By: Brian West (bkw918) 2004-05-05 01:20:20
i'm working with anthm on some changes to this and new features. Hope we can make those into CVS!